Welcome to your Vitals™App peace of mind
Your Vitals™ App profile is your ticket to better protection and fewer worries
The Vitals™ App team is ready to help you and the person in your care. The most important thing you can do is complete your profile with the must-know information for an emergency. Log in to your Vitals™ App and share the information you want first responders to know.
- Critical Information: Timely information that could help in an emergency, such as missed medication, argument at home, wandering off, etc.
- De-Escalation Techniques: Things that help calm down the person in your care during a stressful situation — code words, physical distance, physical touch, personal video, etc.
- Behavior Triggers: Types of situations or interactions that are likely to escalate or increase anger, fear, reactions, etc., of the person in your care
- Medications: An updated list of medications
- Medical Information: Include diagnosed illnesses, allergies or other health conditions you would want first responders to know
The information you put in your profile is exactly what first responders and 911 dispatchers will receive in an emergency. It is entirely your decision what information to save in your profile, and you can easily change or update it at any time. And rest assured, we protect your data with the same seriousness you protect the person in your care.
Are you just getting started?
Let’s get you logged in! It’s easy to download the Vitals™ App to your phone or other mobile device.
Apple Device? Click here to get started
Android Device? Click here to get started
When the app is downloaded on your device, it’s time to log in using your email address and the Vitals App™ password you chose.
When you are logged in, you will be prompted to enter the information in your profile that will be critical in an emergency or moment of crisis.
Not sure how to update your profile?
Unpredictability is normal when caring for a vulnerable child or adult. Update your Vitals™ App profile any time there is a medication update, new de-escalation techniques, or other changes that could affect the person in your care during an emergency.
Updating and enhancing your profile is easy:
- Open the Vitals™ App on your phone or tablet and log in using your email address and the Vitals App™ password you chose.
- Click on the profile you already set up for the person in your care and click on the blue dot with the pencil in the lower right corner to edit the profile.
- You can enter text directly into the app for each field. You also have the option to upload files or links, if you prefer.
Need an extra Vitals™ Beacon?
Your Vitals™ App Profile Plus subscription includes one beacon. Visit our online store to order a replacement or extra Beacon.
Inside the Vitals™ App community.
Explore stories and topics to help you make the most of the Vitals™ App to protect yourself in an emergency.
More than the average In Case of Emergency app
The Vitals™ App story started in 2017, as our founders listened to community members and emergency responders share how stressful and dangerous emergencies can become when information is sparse and communication turns into confusion.
We met people who wanted a better way to manage elder care and communicate to first responders. We met individuals with invisible conditions or disabilities searching for a reliable digital medical ID app to provide critical personal details in case of emergency, if they themselves were unable to communicate. And we met families and caregivers who were desperate to find the best way to communicate special needs with law enforcement and gain real peace of mind.
Vitals™ is designed to alert first responders and 911 dispatchers with the exact personal information needed to assist a vulnerable person in a crisis, calmly and compassionately. For memory issues, medical conditions, medication, mental health, invisible condition, or de-escalation techniques, the Vitals™ living digital medical ID is a trusted emergency alert system for seniors, families and countless others.